Everything I have in life I owe to Nutella and sesame bagels.
I’m have had a great time creating interactive entertainment and dabbling in television. I am really really good at social media and eating the last piece of pie. In my free time I start companies. I love the smell of a fresh new LLC and the sticky optimism that accompanies a new excel spreadsheet. The soaring highs, the crushing lows. But in the end, what I really love are great ideas. Just can’t get enough of them. Obviously you like them too. Give me a call and let’s kick around a few.
- Senior Art Director | The Martin Agency | Current
- Art Director | Mono: Minneapolis | 2011
- Freelance | Goodness MFG: Los Angeles | 2011
- Creative Director | Olly Apps: Los Angeles | 2010
- Teacher | Miami Ad School: Olly Greenhouse | 2010
- Art Director | Crispin Porter + Bogusky: Boulder | 2008
- Art Director Intern | Leo Burnett: Prague | 2007
- Art Direction | Miami Ad School: Masters Degree | 2007
- Art Director | Cohezion: Salt Lake City | 2006
- Creative Writing | BYU: Bachelors Degree 2002
- American Express
- Old Navy
- Jiffy Lube
- 10 startups you’ve never heard of.
- 2009 Andy Awards – Bronze
- 2008 One Show – Silver Pencil
- 2008 Silver D&AD Pencil
- 2009 Silver Clio
- Best of Show – Regional Addies
- Interview featured in the official YouTube Blog
- D&AD Commendation
- Miami Ad School/CP+B Awards Best of Show
- My work has been featured in the following publications:
- The London Evening Standard
- Sunrise 7 Australia
- Yahoo News
- Official Youtube Blog.
- I am an official YouTube Partner, with over 6,000 subscribers on my channel
See Brig's YouTube Channel